Prepare students for assessment and further professional development with a wealth of contemporary case studies from around the world, referencing key trends.
· Discover how to integrate sustainability and environmental improvements into kitchens and eating spaces, helping to increase energy conservation and boost your green credentials.
· Harness the power social media and e-marketing to proactively grow your business, online visibility and engagement.
· Ensure best practice is followed where food allergies and intolerances are concerned, so you can be confident you are providing a safe experience for all customers.
· Develop your understanding of nutrition and culinary medicine with a unique contribution from Elaine Macaninch, a director of Culinary Medicine UK and the co-founder of the Education and Research in Medical Nutrition Network (ERimNN)
· Plan for commercial success with clear coverage of financial aspects of food and beverage management, personal development and people management skills.