The world is changing rapidly. What is true today, can be history the next. To handle these situations Prepping and Homesteading get more and more popular.
Two manuscripts in one book:
- Prepping: An Essential Survival Guide for DIY Preppers Who Want to Be Self-Reliant When SHTF, Including Tips for Living Off the Grid, Homesteading, and Stockpiling Properly
- Homesteading: A Comprehensive Homestead Guide to Self-Sufficiency, Raising Backyard Chickens, and Mini Farming, Including Gardening Tips and Best Practices for Growing Your Own Food
The world is falling apart, bit by bit. Be it a human-made or natural disasters, things are getting worse, and everyone needs to be prepared for the day when the SHTF (Shit Hits The Fan).
It isn’t just weather and wars; with one financial crash after another, there is every chance that disaster could strike at any time.
Discover how you can be prepared for any scenario, by learning basic prepper skills.
Another important qualification you need, it to be able to fix your own food without going to the store, i.e. the life of a Homesteader.
A lot of famous and successful people are embracing the life of a homesteader.
Homesteading has become a catharsis for people who finally want to live the life of a producer rather than a mere consumer.
Thousands of people all over the globe have decided to say “yes” to gardening and domesticating animals.
This book will give you the necessary information and tools.
In part 1 you will discover:
- What being a prepper is all about
- Everything you need to know before becoming a prepper
- Essential prepping skills
- Rookie prepper mistakes and how to avoid them
- How to live off-grid
- All about homesteading
- How to use natural resources
- What to expect when the SHTF
- What to put in your bug-out bag
- What food, medical, and other supplies you should be stockpiling
In part 2 you will learn:
- The powerful techniques to do homesteading.
- The 11 essential homesteading skills.
- Why expanding your homestead too soon is hurting your progress – and what you need to do instead.
- How to get the perfect piece of land without breaking the bank.
- The lies that GMO companies tell you about your food.
- How to save money with just one simple change in your routine.
- A piece of advice provided by Brett McLeod from the Antioch University New England, which helps you find an alternative means to mainstream consumerism.
- The biggest mistake people make in homesteading
Take a second to imagine how you’ll feel once you finally learn the fundamentals of prepping and homesteading and how your family and friends will react when you can finally provide food for your family (and even your neighbors).
So, if you have decided that you will manage on your own even when the SHTF, make sure to be prepared by acquiring the necessary information found in this book!