Titler Live 4 Broadcast – Experience our most powerful graphics solution for professional broadcasters. Deliver unlimited layers of dynamic on-air graphics – per channel – on up to 16 channels. Titler Live 4 Broadcast delivers unlimited layers of dynamic 3D animated graphics. Streamline your workflows and instantly elevate your production value with a more powerful, intuitive and affordable on-air graphics solution.
Leverage Unlimited 4K Graphics
Deliver unlimited layers of 3D animated graphics – per channel – on up to 16 channels of 4K-NDI® or 4K-SDI key/fill. Experience real-time playout and gain more control over your graphics with TriCaster® macro controls, automated graphic sequencing, data search tools, hotkey functions and more.
Streamline Your Workflows
Titler Live 4 Broadcast features new workflows and controls to help you get started quickly and easily make changes on the fly.
Input Library – NEW
Quickly add input-driven designs to your playlist. Easily control which input is connected to a design to fit any workflow.
Variable Control – NEW
Drag and drop variable connections onto any part of a design to repurpose it as you need. Even connect multiple inputs to a design.
Design Control – NEW
Flexibly edit text, color and images directly in a design and quickly preview your changes before taking them live.
Integrate with Leading Solutions
Seamlessly work with leading streaming solutions including Wirecast®, NewTek™, Broadcast Pix™, EVS®, Lumantek, vMix®, Blackmagic Design®, Roland®, Panasonic® and more.
Connect to Your Data
Seamlessly connect to your data to prepare dynamic on-air graphics for any broadcast. Use the new hotkey functionality to apply unique keyboard shortcuts to designs in your playlist and quickly take them live. Even control your graphics with a powerful API to customize your workflows and incorporate any of your data.
Spreadsheets & More
– Connect to Excel® spreadsheets and tables, XML files, RSS feeds, clocks and more.
– Use the data search & select tool to quickly bring spreadsheet data into a design.
– Leverage spreadsheet autoplay mode to run-through your lower thirds, tables and crawls.
– Engage your audience with comments, tweets and Facebook comment and reaction polling.
– Combine your Facebook, Twitter and YouTube feeds into one to easily manage your show.
– Quickly queue your most relevant comments and posts into a custom social playlist.
Scoreboards & Statistics
– Bring in scoreboard data from Daktronics® (via NewTek DataLink), Stat Crew® or Sportzcast.
– Leverage Stat Crew statistics to bring in real-time player, team and game stats.
– Stat Crew statistics inputs are currently available for football, soccer and volleyball.
– Microsoft® Windows® 7 or later
– 2 GHz processor (multicore or multiprocessor CPU recommended for HD)
– 4 GB RAM (8 GB RAM or greater recommended for HD)
– 1.82 GB hard-disk space for installation
– OpenGL 2.1-capable graphics card and minimum 1GB VRAM 2GB VRAM or higher recommended for HD
Homepage – https://www.newbluefx.com