MP4 | Video: h264, 1280×720 | Audio: AAC, 44.1 KHz
Language: English | Size: 619 MB | Duration: 1h 16m
This is a great course for someone who is just starting in Excel. It will boost learner’s confidence and ability in excel skills. The course will focus on:
– How to open, name, and save an excel file.
– Excel Interface: sheet layout and organization.
– Borders and Sheet Format.
– Merging Cells: how to merge multiple cells
– Sort & Filter: how to sort texts from A to Z or Z to A; and how to sort numbers from largest to smallest or smallest to largest.
– Find & Select: how to search a sheet to find a specific text or number
– Replace: how to find a target and replace it with another input.
– Sum, Average, and Count: calculate the sum, average, and count for a set of numbers
– Minimum and Maximum: find the minimum and maximum within a set of numbers
– IF Statements: how to use the IF Statements function to make conditional arguments.
– Dropdown Lists: how to create a dropdown list
– VLOOKUP: how to use the VLOOKUP to extract some data from a data range/table.
– Bar Chart: how to create a bar chart
– Pie Chart: how to create a pie chart
– Chart Formatting: how to format a chart
– Pivot Tables: how to use Pivot Tables to summarize and analyse large data.
– Pivot Tables Formatting: how to format a Pivot Table.