The M1, released in 1988, is an epoch-making synthesizer that defined the music scene of the late 80’s and the 90s. Its synthesis system with digital multi-effects, based on high-quality PCM, featured a unique sound which was epoch-defining. In addition, as the original music workstation “all-in-one unit”, it came with an 8-track sequencer, drastically changing the composing and production style of musicians everywhere.
The KORG Collection M1 V2 is an upgrade of the M1 software from 2005, and has been refined for modern production environments. We added the much requested high-resolution and scalable interface. The preset sounds include all 3,300 programs, including those from the expansion ROM cards, giving the legendary sounds of the M1 through the latest software as a plug-in.
A complete reproduction of the ai synthesis system.
High-resolution interface for Retina and 4K.
A massive collection of over 3,000 preset sounds.
Features a new sound browser for quickly searching by instrument/character.
Includes an EASY mode that gives you instant access to important parameters.
Resonance, VDA modulation, 18 master effects.
Interoperable with an original M1 and iM1 for iPad.
A free upgrade for owners of the previous KORG Collection M1.
– OS: Windows 10 64bit* or higher (latest update) * 32bit environment is not supported.
– CPU: Intel Core i5 or better (Core i7 or better recommended)
– Memory: 8 GB RAM (16 GB or more recommended)
– Storage: 8 GB free disk space (SSD recommended)
– Others: An internet connection is required
– Plug-ins: VST, AAX (Supported 64bit plug-ins only)
– Operability confirmed DAW software* (latest version) * as of July 27, 2021
Home Page – https://www.korg.com/