From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to US National Parks West is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like 13th-century cliff dwellings in Mesa Verde National Park, the Zion Narrows and Yellowstone National Park, and cultural gems like the trekking through the sprawling Denali National Park and navigating your way through the temperate rainforest of Olympic National Park.
Features of this travel guide to US National Parks West:
– Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
– Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in US National Parks West’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of US National Parks West with our pick of the region’s top destinations
– Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
– The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
– Covers: California and the Pacific, the Southwest, the Rocky Mountains, the Pacific Northwest
Looking for a specific guide to California? Check out Insight Guides California for a detailed and entertaining look at all the area has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.