FL Studio is a complete software music production environment or Digital Audio Workstation (DAW). Representing more than 20 years of innovative development it has everything you need in one package to compose, arrange, record, edit, mix and master professional quality music.
Multi-track audio recording Time-stretching and pitch shifting pristine audio editing.
Industry leading Piano roll editor MIDI recording and control Pattern or Linear workflow.
Mixing & Effects
Multi-track mixer Automation control VST plugin support.
Mix and master music to the highest professional standards. All the features you need to create today’s most complex productions including, effects chains, audio sends, sidechain control, advanced automation, plugin delay compensation and more…
FL Studio’s Piano roll has the well deserved reputation as the best Piano roll in the business. The Piano roll is used to send note and automation data to plugin instruments (sequencing). It includes a wide range of tools to aid complex score editing and manipulation.
Browser and Playlist
No other DAW matches the flexibility of FL Studio’s Playlist. Sequence all elements of the project to make the final song. Tracks can hold notes, audio and automation. Place any data type anywhere and even overlay them. Use the Browser to organize all the data in your project. Free your workflow and your mind!
Instruments & FX
If the huge array of native instruments and effects are not enough for you, FL Studio supports all VST standards 1, 2 and 3. VST gives you access to the wisest range of 3rd party plugins currently available. You can even use FL Studio itself as a VST plugin in another VST host.
And Much More:
Resize and rearrange the user interface.
Automation Recording & Editing
Record live control movements and edit.
VST & ReWire Support
Use FL Studio as a VST plugin or with ReWire.
Designed for touch control.
Live DJ Control
Powerful live performance, clip-triggering.
Advanced Help System
Context aware manual (press F1).
Powerful MIDI controller linking options.
Visualizer effects Plugin
Render 4K videos straight from FL Studio.
Key New Features:
– Time Signatures – FL Studio now supports Time Signatures, including unlimited Time Signature changes, independently in both the Playlist and Patterns (Piano rolls). FL Studio’s unique pattern system enables, simultaneous and multiple Time Signatures at any point in the Playlist.
– In-situ rendering (‘freezing’) – Bounce selected Audio and Pattern Clips to audio. Options include; Consolidate Playlist Clip selections or complete tracks. Render Clips to Audio, Render Clips to audio and replace Playlist Pattern Clips. Use these features to compile audio-takes into a single Audio Clip, reduce CPU load by converting real-time synthesis and effects processing to audio or convert MIDI to audio for further processing and resynthesis.
– Playlist Arrangements – The Playlist now supports multiple ‘Arrangements’ (Playlists). Each Arrangement is the complete layout of Audio, Automation and Pattern Clips. Users can now work with multiple versions of their project saving ideas, sound design and ‘arrangements’.
– Plugin Delay Compensation (PDC) – PDC and Automatic PDC have been rebuilt, from the ground up, to support today’s complex workflows. Manual and Auto-PDC can now co-exist. Updates include: Mixer send compensation, Wet/Dry mixer FX compensation, Audio input compensation, Metronome compensation, Plugin Wrapper custom values remembered per-plugin and improved PDC controls in the Mixer.
– …and much more! – Watch the introductory video tutorial, read ‘What’s New’ section of the manual or, for full details including all bugfixes, download the ‘WhatsNew.rtf’ development log.
– Windows 7, 8, 10 or later
– 4GB free disk space
– 4GB of RAM or higher recommended
– The more powerful your CPU, the more instruments and FX you can run.
Homepage – https://www.image-line.com/flstudio/