‘How To Crochet: A Complete Guide for Absolute Beginners’ is the perfect introduction to Crochet for beginners of all ages: With bright, modern, full colour illustrations, anyone can quickly learn to crochet, master new stitches and make a selection of cute and easy first crochet projects, including beautiful scented hanging hearts, baby hats, granny squares, scarves and mittens and lots more !.
* Easy to follow How To Crochet illustrations
* Fun and simple projects to make
* Learn a variety of crochet stitches and skills
* Perfect for absolute beginners
* Projects include hats, scarves, mittens, baby blankets, scented hearts, granny squares and more!
This is the ONLY beginner’s book you’ll need to start to crochet today!!
Alison McNicol is an expert in teaching crochet, knitting and sewing, and has written a series of best-selling craft books for adults and children. Check out her Amazon Author page for more great books on: How To Knit, How To Use Your First Sewing Machine and lots more !