B&W Software, the leading global provider of add-on applications for the 3D-CAD System Creo Parametric, is pleased to announce the availability of Expert Moldbase Extension (EMX) 188.8.131.52 for PTC Creo 7.0. Use EMX to create a mold base as a regular assembly.
– Add STRACK OXA plate size.
– Add new Hasco components [RM-10793]: Z98HT, Z21, Z031, Z032, Z811HT, Z4501, Z458.
– Update existing Hasco components: Z03, Z11, Z40, Z43, Z50, Z81, Z511, Z555, Z556, Z557, Z691, Z721, Z725, Z811, Z051, Z94, Z942, Z1212, Z1213, Z185, Z9430.
– Remove obsolete Hasco components: K100, K1000, K107, K500, K501, K505, K506, TD(tubular dowel)
– Add missing Meusburger cooling component E2101. [RM-10520]
– Show Library Component Dialog again in case assemby references are not yet fully defined and user select OK button. [RM-11675]
– Issue fixed: Missing translations in BOM column names. [SPR-12814097] [RM-11863]
– Issue fixed: Copy drawing will not ignore for plates if option EMX_CHECK_DWG_TYPES is set to “-“. [RM-11674]
– Issue fixed: The assembly of the ejectors fails with different assembly directions for a reference part with the error “Cannot assemble the cutouts.”. [RM-11559] [SPR-1241162]
– Issue fixed: Balloons can not be placed within local sections on drawing views. [RM-12050]
– Issue fixed: ibrary component fails to cut one of the parts. [RM-11393]
– Issue fixed: Message, which tells user that a guide or screw diameter is different compared to required diameter in moldbase defintion, is not informative. [RM-12088]
– Issue fixed: In case udf group is part of refrence pattern and leader group is not inside of model, UDF gets deleted while modifying component (e.g. second rail model) [RM-12087]
With Expert Moldbase Extension (EMX) as a module fully integrated into Creo Parametric, you can extend your software portfolio in order to standardize or automate design tasks in the field of injection molding tools to a large degree, thus allowing you to focus more on your core tasks.
By integrating standard part libraries from all common manufacturers and providing numerous intelligent templates, you can handle tasks in the areas of tool design and standard part installation quickly and flexibly. You will be supported by user-friendly dialogs and input assistance, which offer you the available options as appropriate. By offering extensive analysis tools, users outside the design department also benefit directly of the automatically derived results.
Furthermore, the software naturally supports you when transferring the design data to the production area, both in the classic drawing derivation and in the digital and drawing-free transfer of the product and manufacturing information (PMI).
B&W Software is the leading global provider of add-on applications for the 3D-CAD System Creo Parametric. Since many years B&W develops specially tailored software solutions to increase efficiency in the field of product design.
Industry solutions – from design to manufacturing – raise the bar while using Creo Parametric. As a strategic PTC partner B&W software products are fully integrated into the Creo Parametric system and are marketed through PTC channels.
The extension and customizing of your CAD environment by B&W software for intelligently automating routine tasks lead to cost saving and increased productivity. Furthermore you will increase most quality aspects of your products, cut down development cycles and create room for new ideas and perspectives.
Our partner PTC is a leading provider of CAD, PLM and IoT Software solutions. Creo Parametric is the flagship solution for 3D CAD modeling and provides outstanding design capabilities for parts and assemblies. The widely established modules of this software portfolio (including some B&W applications) are installed at more than 28.000 enterprises worldwide and contribute to design and service advantages.
Product: B&W Expert Moldbase Extension (EMX)
Version: 184.108.40.206 for PTC Creo 7.0
Supported Architectures: x64
Website Home Page :www.buw-soft.de
Languages Supported: multilanguage
System Requirements: PC *
Size: 373.0 mb