Know the Logic, Memory, Electrical and Electronic Engineering Design Series
● Easy explanation of Digital System and Binary Numbers with lots of solved examples
● Detailed covering of Boolean Algebra and Gate-Level Minimization with proper examples and diagrammatic representation.
● Detailed analysis of different Combinational Logic Circuits
● Complete Synchronous sequential Logic understanding
● Deep understanding of Memory and Programmable Logic
● Detailed analysis of different Asynchronous Sequential Logic
The book is an attempt to make Digital Logic Design easy and simple to understand. The book covers various features of Logic Design using lots of examples and relevant diagrams. The complete text is reviewed for its correctness. This book is an outcome of sincere effort and hard work to bring concepts of Digital Logic Design close to the audience of this book.
What will you learn
● Digital System, Binary Numbers
● Boolean Algebra and Gate Level Minimization
● Combinational Logic, Sequential Circuits
● Memory, Programmable Logic and Design at Register Transfer Level
● Asynchronous Sequential Logic
Who this book is for
Students, Programmers, and software developers who wish to learn the basics of Digital Logic.