Learn the best way to create your own compost!
Do you produce lots of organic waste?
Are you tired of seeing all that waste go to . . . waste?
Do you need something homemade to enrich your garden soil and make your plants healthier?
Welcome to Organic Composting – you’ve just found your ultimate guide to creating organic compost from kitchen scraps and backyard waste.
In this book, you’ll learn how to make organic compost from scratch, including tips on gathering materials, building a pile, and effectively maintaining it to produce rich, nutrient-filled humus for your garden plants.
The best thing about this book is that you have everything you need broken down and explained step-by-step. If like many people, you’re frustrated with the current environmental conditions around the world, you can do your part by recycling your organic waste to usable compost.
Aided by this book, you will:
- Learn how to build a balanced compost heap from scratch
- Never need to purchase commercial fertilizers again
- Master step-by-step techniques to produce quality compost from your food scraps and garden waste
- Master the art of vermicomposting
- Discover tips, techniques, and tricks to maintain your compost pile for as long as you want
You’ll be going from basic gardening to advanced techniques in no time!