This book examines state-of-the-art research relating to the etiology, diagnosis, prevention and treatment of colorectal cancer.
Colorectal cancer is the third most common cancer diagnosed in both men and women worldwide. The book emphasizes the importance of a multidisciplinary approach involving multiple specialties, including surgery, gastroenterology, radiology, biology, oncology, radiotherapy, nuclear medicine, and physiotherapy.
1. Public Health: Prevention
2. Colorectal Cancer in Vietnam
3. Role of Magnetic Resonance Imaging in Patients with Rectal Cancer
4. Imaging and Diagnosis for Planning the Surgical Procedure
5. Laparoscopic Right Colectomy. Intracorporeal Anastomosis Is Associated with Better Outcome
6. Indocyanine Green Fluorescence in Colorectal Cancer
7. Landscape of Current Targeted Therapies for Advanced Colorectal Cancer
8. Adjuvant Therapies in Colon Cancer
9. Retinoids in Treatment of Colorectal Cancer
10. Palliative Care in Colorectal Cancer
More : You find here