This book discusses the basic surgical skills required to perform this procedure, premium intraocular lens (IOL) surgical design, specific surgical plans for clinically challenging cases, and more. It provides readers with a comprehensive knowledge of the current state of the art of cataract surgery and surgical design.
The first clinical application of the phacoemulsification cataract surgical technique (often referred to as “phaco”) was introduced in 1967 by Dr. Charles Kelman. This innovation is a big step forward for cataract surgery. With the development of IOL design, more and more premium presbyopia- and astigmatism-correction IOLs are being used in clinics. This progress has greatly improved the visual quality of cataract patients.
1. Continuous Curvilinear Capsulorhexis
2. Cataract Surgery Combined with Trabecular MIGS (Minimally Invasive Glaucoma Surgery)
3. Cataract Surgery in Post-Vitrectomized Eyes
4. Special Cases in Cataract Surgery
5. Visual Impairment Caused by Monovision Surgical Design
6. Pseudophakic Presbyopic Corrections
7. Successful Premium Multifocal IOL Surgery: Key Issues and Pearls
More : You find here